AI-powered microscopy solutions for excellence in biomedical image analysis
The IKOSA Platform offers a broad portfolio of AI microscopy solutions for accurate and reliable bioimage analysis.
Based on the latest artificial intelligence technology, our versatile software products empower end users in each step of the image analysis process. From gathering, digitizing and storing bioimage data to performing and automating complex microscopy image analysis, our applications address most of your immediate research needs.
Unleash the potential of artificial intelligence for automated microscopy image analysis
By ever improving our automated image analysis solutions, we facilitate life science discoveries. All IKOSA products come along with a number of benefits and let you excel in life science research.
Create your free user account to test out the flexible functionality of the IKOSA Platform
View our multifaceted software products below to find the right one for your life science project.
All IKOSA solutions for automated image data analysis at a glance
Multi-modular IKOSA solutions for image data analysis
Multi-modular IKOSA solutions for image data management
Educational and instructional resources for microscopy image analysis
IKOSA Knowledge Base: educational and instructional materials on the IKOSA Platform features and workflows
How does the IKOSA Platform work?
The IKOSA Platform is an end-to-end cloud solution providing users with versatile applications for a variety of research tasks. Learn more about our unique microscopy software solutions.
Learn more about our unique microscopy software solutions.
- IKOSA ISTIX is a state-of-the-art software used to acquire and view high resolution digital images taken with various types of camera-equipped analogue microscopes. Create your free user account to test out the flexible functionality of the IKOSA Platform (link). View our multifaceted software products to find the right one for your life science project.
- Utilize the IKOSA Portal for smart data storage and management.
- Within the IKOSA Prisma portfolio we offer a range of ready-made deep learning applications for specific bioimage analysis tasks. Backed by powerful neural networks, each app within the IKOSA Prisma package lets you benefit from superior performance in the study of biomedical images. Browse our products to find the right deep learning application for your use case.
- Using our IKOSA AI tool allows you to perform complex algorithm training for the study of microscopy images without any coding experience. Cutting-edge deep learning algorithms let you automate elaborate tasks such as object detection, counting and morphometry using image recognition techniques. Benefit from automating your own image segmentation with AI models best suited to your use case.
- Opting for our IKOSA Prime service lets you take advantage of bespoke software solutions tailored to your research needs.
Information on the IKOSA API
For an easy integration into your existing workflows and software structures, IKOSA provides a standardized web application program interface (web-API). Relying on the OpenAPI Specification (OAS), we have developed stable APIs that allow supplementing existing software with IKOSA services, while avoiding repeated system integration. If you want to have more information regarding our API or learn about applications compatibility, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Find out more about artificial intelligence in the study of microscopy images
Our image analytics solutions are backed by robust deep learning algorithms in order to automatically extract precise quantitative data from multidimensional microscopy images. The powerful neural networks are able to autonomously learn from input image data and adapt to novel visual information.
Deep learning algorithms developed with the IKOSA software are able to identify and predict instances of various cell and tissue structures in microscopy images instantly with great precision. Our artificial intelligence approach undoubtedly brings an immediate advantage compared to conventional semi-quantitative methods for analyzing microscopy images.
Book a demo
Talk to our company representatives to learn more about the AI solutions.
Create a free account and test all the AI image analysis applications.