AI-powered microscopy solutions for excellence in biomedical image analysis
The IKOSA Platform offers a broad portfolio of AI microscopy solutions for accurate and reliable bioimage analysis.
Based on the latest artificial intelligence technology, our versatile software products empower end users in each step of the image analysis process. From gathering, digitizing and storing bioimage data to performing and automating complex microscopy image analysis, our applications address most of your immediate research needs.
Unleash the potential of artificial intelligence for automated microscopy image analysis
By ever improving our automated image analysis solutions, we facilitate life science discoveries. All IKOSA products come along with a number of benefits and let you excel in life science research.
Create your free user account to test out the flexible functionality of the IKOSA Platform
View our multifaceted software products below to find the right one for your life science project.
All IKOSA solutions for automated image data analysis at a glance
Multi-modular IKOSA solutions for image data analysis
Multi-modular IKOSA solutions for image data management
How does the IKOSA Platform work?
The IKOSA Platform is an end-to-end cloud solution providing users with versatile applications for a variety of research tasks. Learn more about our unique microscopy software solutions.
Learn more about our unique microscopy software solutions.
- IKOSA ISTIX is a state-of-the-art software used to acquire and view high resolution digital images taken with various types of camera-equipped analogue microscopes. Create your free user account to test out the flexible functionality of the IKOSA Platform (link). View our multifaceted software products to find the right one for your life science project.
- Utilize the IKOSA Portal for smart data storage and management.
- Within the IKOSA Prisma portfolio we offer a range of ready-made deep learning applications for specific bioimage analysis tasks. Backed by powerful neural networks, each app within the IKOSA Prisma package lets you benefit from superior performance in the study of biomedical images. Browse our products to find the right deep learning application for your use case.
- Using our IKOSA AI tool allows you to perform complex algorithm training for the study of microscopy images without any coding experience. Cutting-edge deep learning algorithms let you automate elaborate tasks such as object detection, counting and morphometry using image recognition techniques. Benefit from automating your own image segmentation with AI models best suited to your use case.
- Opting for our IKOSA Prime service lets you take advantage of bespoke software solutions tailored to your research needs.
Information on the IKOSA API
For an easy integration into your existing workflows and software structures, IKOSA provides a standardized web application program interface (web-API). Relying on the OpenAPI Specification (OAS), we have developed stable APIs that allow supplementing existing software with IKOSA services, while avoiding repeated system integration. If you want to have more information regarding our API or learn about applications compatibility, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Find out more about artificial intelligence in the study of microscopy images
Our image analytics solutions are backed by robust deep learning algorithms in order to automatically extract precise quantitative data from multidimensional microscopy images. The powerful neural networks are able to autonomously learn from input image data and adapt to novel visual information.
Deep learning algorithms developed with the IKOSA software are able to identify and predict instances of various cell and tissue structures in microscopy images instantly with great precision. Our artificial intelligence approach undoubtedly brings an immediate advantage compared to conventional semi-quantitative methods for analyzing microscopy images.
Pricing and licensing FAQ
Our price packages vary based on the number of user licences, the number and type of applications and storage space you require.
The IKOSA pricing system
What is included in the free package?
The free package gives you access to the entire array of IKOSA features. For your convenience the full functionality of the IKOSA Platform is available in the cloud.
It comes as a fully-functional demo version.
It enables up to 2 users to upload a total of 100 images and use a maximum storage space of 1 GB for free. You can organize these images in up to 10 individual projects to share and collaborate. In order for you to get a feeling of how our image annotation tools work, up to 100 annotations are included in the free package.
It allows you to run each available application on up to 100 images.
How long is it for free?
What do I need to do if I want to upgrade?
We flexibly adapt our pricing depending on the needs of your institution. It is up to you to decide which products you would like to use and to which extent. To get you started, here are some basic hints to help you determine which products you may need:
- Do you need to digitize your samples?
- How much storage space do you normally use for your data?
- How big is your team?
- Are you interested in particular microscopy image analysis applications?
- Do you want to train your own AI application for image analysis?
- Do you have other requirements not covered by the current portfolio?
Let us know about your requirements by getting in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will configure the most suitable and sustainable solution for you.
What are the prices for IKOSA products? Do I need to buy them separately or all together?
There is no standard package pricing for our products. You decide what applications and features you need and we configure the most efficient and effective solution for you. You can also add new products later, if your requirements change at some point.
Buy once, run forever. A single license is 3,500 EUR excl. VAT. We provide discounts for more than one license.
Pricing for the image data management depends on:
- How many people on your team need access
- How much storage space you normally use
How much you will need to pay for each application depends on the complexity of the image analysis that you would like to conduct.
Let’s assume application A is predicting a simple score for tissue containing cancer while application B is performing detailed morphometry and topological parameters extraction of individual cell nuclei. Application B can be considered more complex than A, since it delivers much more quantitative output.
For a 4-week guided trial period and other questions related to the price of the deep learning algorithm training service we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com.
If there is not an off-the-shelf application available for your use case yet, we will gladly develop a new custom solution that serves your specific needs. Custom development is priced individually.
Types of licensing
What type of license do I need, what are the options?
It depends on which products you would opt for and what the most efficient model for your organization is.
We provide you with a perpetual license for stand-alone installation. Software updates and support are included within the first year after purchasing. Extensions of maintenance contracts are available.
- Cloud (annual subscriptions)
- On-premise (annual or perpetual licensing)
- Cloud (annual subscriptions)
- On-premise (annual or perpetual licensing)
The development of tailored solutions will be subject to individual contracts.
Why could I be interested in cloud licensing?
- There is no initial investment from your side - you can start using the full software functionalities right away!
- You don’t have to invest in IT infrastructure and its maintenance.
- We take care of running all backups and operations smoothly.
- You will also be able to benefit long term from the latest feature releases.
What infrastructure do I need to have to be able to work in the cloud?
The only thing you will need to do is to create an account on our IKOSA Platform. Visit https://app.ikosa.ai to get started!
What are the cloud options?
Our public IKOSA licence is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This is also where you can try out the platform for free.
Why could I be interested in on-premise licensing?
- You have too much data or a bad internet connection so that a transfer to the cloud is difficult.
- You have special privacy requirements or are subject to other regulations.
- You have the computing resources and staff and would like to remain fully independent and in charge of all operations.
What do I need to have to be able to run the software on-premise?
- Computing resources (hardware) depending on the scale and load of the system. You can run it on a powerful workstation, or on a multi-machine cluster. For instance, if you expect high throughput analysis and processing a large number of images, you may need to scale out in order to parallelize the workload.
- Staff to maintain the infrastructure, i.e. computing hardware, uninterruptible power supply, air conditioning, operating systems / cluster software, etc.
What if I am completely new in the field?
There is nothing to worry about as we provide all technical education for your staff or you can contract us for maintenance, support and feature upgrades.
What if I already have some knowledge in the field and some of our staff are educated to support such a system?
It’s always good to double-check. Let’s talk in advance of what your organization might need to know to be able to run everything smoothly.
What if I already have some existing data and infrastructure? Can I continue using it?
If you have been working with digital imaging tools and our products support similar functionality, we make sure that the results of your hard work will be migrated to the IKOSA Platform. We will create migration strategies for your workflows to remain productive and operational.
Book a demo
Talk to our company representatives to learn more about the AI solutions.
Create a free account and test all the AI image analysis applications.